Today, more than ever, Enterprises, Government Agencies and Consultancies need improved PM Per4mance. Why do we call it PM Per4mance? Count the P’s: In our lexicon, we seek Personal, Project, Program, and Portfolio Performance (or simply, P4 Performance). Our experience is that one measure of every manager’s effectiveness is how well you develop the performance—and the resulting success—of these four dimensions in your organization.
We have offered our insights to our long-time customers since the early 1980s, but many others now understand, and demand, the benefits. Recognizing this need, ProjectExperts offers wider availability of our PM Per4mance coaching services. Why? Especially in difficult times, the greatest opportunities lie in finding ways to improve your performance. If you are involved in Programs, Projects, or Portfolios of them, you clearly recognize the benefits of continually improving results. Our audience for PM Per4mance Coaching includes Executives, Project Sponsors, Functional Managers, upward-mobile Middle Managers, Program/Project Management Office Managers, Project Managers, Project Teams and Consultants. Essentially, your entire organization, with varying “flavors” of service for each audience.
Do I Need This?
Let us turn your question around: Is your Per4mance in your Projects, Programs, and Portfolios as effective and successful as you deserve? Are your project managers and teams operating at peak performance? Do Executives, Managers and Project Teams have piercing clarity into your initiatives—and adroitly communicate opportunities and issues, and then respond in a timely way? Our work with hundreds of Enterprises, Government agencies, Consultancies, and key managers has shown that most organizations have the potential to improve their PM Performance by 2x, 4x, and more. How much would you benefit from improving your PM Per4mance?
Range of Results
PM Per4mance improvements are within your reach. Here is a selection of your areas of opportunity:
- Strategy-Aligned PM Investments that provide Return on Intentions (sometimes ROI, sometimes regulatory, sometimes other benefits), through more-effective Portfolio Planning, Prioritization, Management, with Operational-impact Evaluation.
- Improved initiative Talent and demonstrated PM Competence—for all key Stakeholders—Sponsors, Managers, Project Managers and Team Members, with PM Competence Assessment and Competence Development Planning.
- Recognized and Certified Performance Competence of Program and Project Managers, through coaching in IPMA-USA’s (USA) or IPMA’s (International) 4-L-C, the Four-Level PM Competence-based certification program.
- Improved Contract Performance—for both Buyers and Sellers, ranging from greater Bid/Win rates, profitability and repeat business for Sellers, to far more value—and success—per engagement for Buyers.
- Appropriate, yet low-overhead PM Governance, Transparency and Visibility, through better PM Methods.
- Improved Risk Management with our KnowRisk® Facilitation & Coaching Services; great for each Milestone!
- Successful-Initiative Start-up with Rapid Initial Planning, providing optimized project structuring, accelerated schedules, and effective use of Resources. Followed up with verified results, through PASS, our Project Audit Support Service (Will Your Project PASS?).
- And, for the top-performing organizations, assessment using PRO, IPMA-USA’s Performance Rated Organization. Way beyond maturity models, PRO suggests a Roadmap to improved PM Performance, with a Baseline Assessment and Opportunities for Improvement.
Good question. While effective classroom training can establish the foundation for improved performance, it is usually only the first 10% of your project. True competence development and performance improvement takes place in the crucible of the workplace. And that improvement depends on the right insights, the right reinforcement of your ideas, and the right gentle redirection, when needed. Many organizations have great internal mentors, coaches and advisers, who help nurture and boost that improvement. Our services complement your internal sources, and enhance their results in Personal, Project, Program, and Portfolio Per4mance.
We offer four delivery systems for our PM Per4mance Coaching services:
- Rocky Mountain High: you come to us. Not only does this allow you to focus on your needs, you receive very special personal attention. This commitment to your increased PM Per4mance yields the greatest return on your investment.
- Onsite and Focused: One-on-one coaching, or small team interaction at your location— Worldwide. This delivery system supports wide-ranging interviews to help establish stakeholder commitment, and large-group presentations, to build excitement for improved PM Per4mance.
- Virtual Coach: Internet-based conferencing, most-often one-on-one, and (with sufficient technology support) small groups. For the best results, video cameras at both sites maximize our communication.
- Facilitated Sessions: We have provided a range of Facilitated PM Sessions for years. Some are so powerful that our customers have sought non-disclosure agreements to keep us from sharing them with their competitors.
Why the ProjectExperts?
In hundreds of engagements we have helped our customers meet their PM Per4mance improvement goals. In PM disciplines ranging from Insurance and Banking, to Government and Pharma, from Defense and Aerospace, and to PM-related Consultancies large, medium and small. Our efforts with Project Teams, Project and Program Managers, Program/Project Management Offices, entire Enterprises, Sites, Departments, Mid-level and Functional Managers and Executives all show the results we offer: Improved PM Per4mance. Do you want to learn more? Contact the ProjectExperts by email, or by phone: +1.719.488.3850 (USA).
Where did our experience come from, such that we can offer these unique PM coaching services? In the early 1980s, we saw the need for more than classroom training in PM. We followed up our workshops with PM Methods, and program and project-specific consulting and coaching. We saw the need for well-planned and well-aligned Enterprise Portfolios of large, medium and small project initiatives, to improve PM Per4mance.
Thus we coached our customers in strategy-alignment of their initiatives. We gained more experience from helping our customers improve their results using our suite of PM products. Our answer: Our experience comes from over 30 years of improving PM Per4mance.