This page explains how to get THE Guide, our project management and systems delivery methodology. THE Guide has served Information Technology groups of all sizes in dozens of savvy corporations and government agencies around the World since 1985. We offer THE Guide in a range of licenses, for different sized groups. See our licensing options below.
THE Guide includes these components:
- Immediate access to WiSDM, our Web-inspired System Delivery Methodology. This web-available, mobile-enabled version of THE Guide gives you remote access to THE Guide, with all its content and support tools, as described below.
- The Systems Engineering Guide, with paths, delivery processes and methods, step by step;
- The Project Guide™ (details on “competitive practice” project management methods);
- The Estimating Guide™ (details about advanced estimating methods);
- PathFinder Strategies™, providing guidance for a range of size- and strategy- based delivery paths;
- Working Document and Deliverable Templates for each project path;
- Project Management Templates: Change, Issue, Status, Quality Reviews, and Lessons Learned;
- Co-Pilot: Small Project Guide® (for all your ready-response and infrastructure projects);
- Plan By Example™ (based on Excel templates, part of our Rapid Initial Planning™ toolset), including:
- The 20 Questions,
- KnowRisk Lite;Strategies,
- ProjectExperts Results Templates, and
- Quest For Better Estimates™ Lite.
- Monographs (short papers on single-topics):
- Methods Improvement Plan™
- Rapid Initial Planning™
- And finally, a downloadable installation file for local access to THE Guide, with all its content and support tools, as described above.
Licensing Options: THE Guide Project Management Methodology Product Suite
|A. New! Get THE Guide Single-user license and download.||$99 per person, for the WiSDM website online access and methods download.|
|B. THE Guide SixPack, a license for one team of six.||$295 for the WiSDM website online access and the methods download.|
|C. THE Guide Small Shop Site License.||$500 plus $25 per Information Technology (IT) user after the first 48. Internal Customers and Managers are free! Includes the license, the WiSDM website online access and methods download.|
|D. THE Guide Site License.||$1500 for the WiSDM website online access and methods download, and a license for unlimited users at one site.|
Get THE Guide!
Pay now for options A or B above, and get online immediately! Or, for the Site License options C and D, and/or to pay by check, see the Pay By Check section below. If you prefer, contact us for payment steps to pay by Purchase Order.
Select Payment Method
We offer two ways to pay, either by check or money order via mail, or by Credit Card, for the Single-user and SixPack versions. To pay by Check, see our Pay By Check order information below.
Want to use your credit card to pay for your THE Guide order? With fast payment approval, you can immediately reach THE Guide’s download page. You can pay by Credit or Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, personal versions of American Express, or Discover). We use PayPal to process credit card payments, because it is secure, and we never see your private financial information. PayPal is an easy-to-use payment processing center, and is also used by many other service providers.
To pay by credit card, select the appropriate payment button below, then complete the transaction as the instructions direct you. If you do not currently have a PayPal account, click the “click here” button on the Checkout page.
B. THE Guide IT PM Method SixPack License,
To Pay by Check
Download this THE Guide Order Form (MS Word) and select your options. Total the fees and make a copy for us. Send our copy of your order with a check (drawn on a US Bank) or money order for the price of the option you selected, and we’ll send you a link to THE Guide download!
Send your order to ProjectExperts, 6547 N Academy, #534, Colorado Springs, CO 80918 USA. Be sure to include your email address with your order.