For over 40 years, our audiences have included the following:
- Practicing project managers, who know they can produce even better results, and work with us when seeking ‘the secret sauce’;
- Managers of those who manage projects, because they want to maximize their successes;
- Resource managers, who manage the team members of projects; they want to boost team member impact, while intelligently balancing other responsibilities;
- Executives, and Project Sponsors, who seek our services and innovations to vastly improve their project successes;
- Consultancies, large and small, who have used our products, methods, tools and coaching services, to ‘win more bids. and make more profit on bids won’;
- Project Management Office members, who seek to vastly improve project results within your organization;
- Project team members who wish to improve their effectiveness–and success–and personal satisfaction–in projects;
- Trainers, and those in educational institutions, who understand adult learning, and the need to bridge the gaps between basic knowledge, competence, and performance;
- Students and other individuals who are eager to embrace the secrets to success in the arena of global business change.
- National and global professional associations, who track our innovations, then adopt our insights and publish our articles, to improve their services for their stakeholders.
We have highlighted, in yellow, on the chart at upper right, the candidate audiences who have the potential to improve their PM Performance.
Why Should You Care?
You represent one or more of those groups; our website and service offers you ways to achieve all of the above–IF you are ready to move beyond memorization of simple processes, to truly embrace PM Performance.